echeblog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Boybands and Bondage

Ok, I've largely ignored movement in the whole boy-band scene, but I can't resist this little tidbit. Two members of the european boy-band O-Zone, Dan B─âlan and Arsenium, are apparently master and slave, according to their profiles on slave4master.com.

I think there are a lot of gay men that have speculated on what REALLY goes on behind the scenes in a boy-band. Now we finally have an idea. Of course, its possible that these are fake, but in the end, that doesn't have to stop us from believing that a couple of boybanders have finally found some leather-daddy love.

My last question is this: When do I finally get to stumble upon Nick Lachey's secret profile now that he's single?

Thanks, Queerty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home