echeblog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fave Chars - Nos. 3 & 4

No. 4 - William Adama
&
No. 3 - Lee Adama

I suppose its fitting to talk about Adm. Adama and Apollo in the same entry -- one of the primary dynamics of these two at the beginning is Apollo being the Commander's son... Apollo has a big chip on his shoulder through the first season every time he talked with his father, which I think many of us can relate to... I sure know I can.

Speaking of Adama, you've got to hand it to the guy - he's loyal, strong, principled... I'm waiting to see him and Roslin go at it.


On Apollo, how can you not love the golden boy? Ok, so he was having a relationship with a prostitute and he ends up with Dualla... nobody's perfect, right? Its the flaws that make him more lovable. And those shots of him in the towel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home