echeblog

Sunday, October 24, 2004

For A Good Time...

...skip this movie. Man, one of the drawbacks of having the Blockbuster movie pass is that you start running out of decent material very quickly. I just finished watching Timeline and I'm glad I didn't have to actually pay to watch it. As much as it pains me to say it, but as pretty as Paul Walker is, the man couldn't act his way out of a wet paper sack. Just awful. If you're going to make us watch him, at LEAST give us plenty of scenes with him going around shirtless. As it was, he had his clothes on the entire time and that meant I had to actually listen to him talk. BAD BAD BAD. On a more positive note, they DID have a scene with a shirtless Gerard Butler, which was pretty much the only redeeming part of the whole movie. The irony is that I actually enjoy hearing Butler speak... that Scottish brogue is incredibly sexy. I watched him in Tomb Raider 2 a few weeks ago, but he's bearded in this movie, which suits him, IMO. The only problem with watching Gerard Butler is that at any given moment I expect him to suddenly turn into Fat Bastard, start rubbing his nipples and exclaim, "I'm Dead Sexy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home