echeblog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Blogger Summit

Life returned to normal this past weekend now that Pride is in the rear view mirror. RJ was in town this weekend to hang out with Seattle Boy for the softball tournament. Sunday, RJ, Homer and I decided to get together for lunch at Oregano's -- apparently RJ's presence was causing Seattle Boy's team to lose, so we needed to keep him from doing any more damage. One of the benefits of the whole blogging phenomenon is that despite the fact that RJ, Homer and I had never met, we still knew each other remarkably well. Friendship takes many forms. In any event, lunch was great and I'm quite glad I was able to finally get to meet the guys in person.

Several hours later, I got a text message from RJ that the softball crew was heading over to Charlie's. I decided to head over and put in a little social time. After wading through the crowd I finally made my way over to RJ and was able to meet Seattle Boy at last. WOW. Add RJ in a tank top and you have two incredibly hot and very good guys. I managed to chat with the both of them for a bit and suggested that Seattle might not be a bad place to live (hint, hint, RJ!). I let those two molest each other and spent some time with other friends who were swilling Bud Light in mini pitchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home