echeblog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back to School!

Its back to school time here in the desert. Not for me, as my school days are over, but one of the advantages of living close to ASU is having large herds of of high quality veal... who like to drink... a LOT. (Thanks to The Daily Slab [NSFW!] for the pic!)

Things have been pretty quiet on my end and I haven't really been inspired to blog much lately, but you can rest easy knowing that I'll be back up to speed soon.

In the meantime, you can get a feel for what straight nightlife in Phoenix is really like by checking out DirtyScottsdale.com. Personally, I'm always amazed to get a sense of how the other 90% live... Ah Scottsdale, you won't find a better collection of silicone anywhere in this world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home