echeblog

Sunday, September 19, 2004

I gotta take this call...



I went to see Cellular tonight. Stars Kim Basinger and Chris Evans. I was a little worried that it was going to be another Phonebooth, which I thought was painfully bad -- so bad that watching Colin Farell the entire movie still couldn't save it. Surprisingly, it was watchable. Pretty far fetched, but it was a decent Hollywood-style meaningless movie. The downside was that Kim Basinger had to play this weak, sniveling character (basically Jodie Foster's character in Panic Room), which annoyed the hell out of me. I guess I really dislike watching those traditional helpless women roles, especially when they're being played by actresses that have the capability of kicking ass...


On the plus side, Chris Evans started the first five minutes of the movie shirtless and he looked WAY fuckable. I think the movie would have been much better if he had done the whole thing shirtless and the call he got on the cell phone would have been some hot guys who wanted him to come over to a gang bang. Yeah, THAT would have been a MUCH better movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home