echeblog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Time to have fun...

With everything that has been going on in my life lately, I've really needed to take some time to just have some fun. I haven't had much of that lately. Fortunately, San Diego Pride is next weekend and this weekend was a very good start. Friday, I went to see a friend at the restaurant he works at, Zest, which I really enjoyed. Then it was over to Amsterdam, where I did a little socializing.

Saturday was mostly a lazy day trying to keep out of the heat. That evening, my friend Adam had a housewarming party with a 40s theme at his new condo. There was no shortage of booze or cute guys. It made for a fun evening.

As for today, one of my friends who moved out of town about a year ago was back for the weekend. I went to a pool party they were throwing in his honor. Got to spend some time with some friends I haven't seen in a while and met some new people too. Afterwards, we headed to NuTowne for the beer bust. Ugh. No more alcohol for a while.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to next weekend in San Diego. Just what I've been needing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home