echeblog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Work

Sorry I've been MIA this past week. Long story short, I started a new legal project for a company with offices in Scottsdale. This should last through the end of the year. I have to say that this couldn't have come at a better time -- my project at AmEx ended at the end of February and I had basically run out of creative ways to find enough cash to pay my bills every month. While I would have preferred to find a permanent position (which is what I had been looking for), so far I've liked the company I'm working with -- much more so than AmEx. I did a little checking and was quite pleased to find that the company includes sexual orientation in its non-discrimination policy. Today is my first Monday here -- I started last Tuesday -- so I'm just starting to get settled. Anyway, though its taking me a little bit to get used to being full-time again, its a welcome adjustment. Hopefully this will be something that can open a door to something more permanent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home