echeblog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

lolbeeves

A couple of days ago Alexander sent me a link to this blog filled with "cute" pictures of furry pets with "funny" captions in attempt to cheer me up -- lolcats. It made me wish I was able to projectile vomit across town in order to show him just how "funny" I thought those were... Yeah, funny if you're a pregnant mother of 12 who thinks there is just too much violence on TV and will you be attending the next tupperware party I'm having?

In response, someone created "loltrek" -- an entire episode of Star Trek, done in lolcats screencap style. Ok, for the record, I love Star Trek, including the original series. That said, I can literally hear my soul screaming out in pain. In between the incomprehensible shrieks and moans, I hear the phrase, "TOO... STRAIGHT..."

So, answering my soul's call, I decided to create my own. Yes, Perez Hilton and Pink Is The New Blog has been doing this for a while with celebrities, but I don't really give two shits about them. Instead, I now present: lolbeeves. Alexander sent me the pics, I added the captions. Isn't that cute? Aren't I funny? Come on, you know you love them.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home