echeblog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Renee Loves Chachi

Ok, I haven't posted anything in a few days, and its been a while since I've said anything about something besides beeves. At last, I've found something worthy of my attention...

Scott Baio got married. I know what you're thinking... he's looking a little rough. Hey, he's 45 and took care of those kids on Charles In Charge for YEARS. He deserves some happiness.

So I was doing some light research for this entry... which is really just reading the Wikipedia entry on him. Anyway, aside from him dating several famous models and actresses like Heather Locklear, Denise Richards and Pamela Anderson, as well as getting banned from the Playboy Mansion, apparently he lost his virginity to Erin Moran. I guess Joanie really did love Chachi.

Anyway, lots of love to Scott and don't worry, I'm sure plenty of the gays will keep their Happy Days fantasies alive in their hearts forever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home