echeblog

Friday, March 04, 2005

Just For Jonny...

I'm filling in at my friend Chris's company again this week and today is a VERY slow day. In any event, I've been bored as all hell and surfing the web and I came across this website that has a bunch of male fitness models. Personally, I think its a great find because its multipurpose: Not only do you get to ogle some very attractive, nearly naked manflesh, but you get to feed any negative body image issues you have at the same time! WOO HOO! Two for the price of one.

A funny thing, body image issues. I remember hanging out with a friend of mine who is also a personal trainer. The guy is very attractive and has virtually no fat anywhere on his body. So, we're getting ready to go out on the town and he changes his shirt and gets all neurotic about it... "I hate this shirt, it makes me feel too skinny..."

I'm thinking to myself, dear Christ, if he's insecure about his body then there's absolutely no hope for me or the public in general. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at hot naked flesh as much as, if not more than the next gay guy, but we've gone way past the point of unrealistic expectations in gay culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home