echeblog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Countdown...

I have to say that its been quite a while since I've had a vacation. To be exact, my last chance to get out of town was the end of July for San Diego Pride. Much too long of a time, in my opinion. Fortunately, help is right around the corner! I'm heading to Palm Springs on Thursday with the illustrious Adam to visit Jonny just in time for Tiki Oasis V. This should be an interesting trip for several reasons - 1) My first chance to spend extended time with Adam. A very good thing! 2) I'm looking forward to seeing Jon in his native habitat. 3) A chance to actually take a look around Palm Springs. I've only been a couple times, both for the White Party. I know, the mention of it makes Jonny cringe, but I've enjoyed it when I've gone. Still, it will be nice to visit on a normal weekend. 4) My first big HET-rosexual party. Well, I don't know how big it is, but that's beside the point. I'm curious to see how the music is. Most of the straight DJs I've heard are abysmally bad, so I'm hoping they prove me wrong.

In any event, I am looking forward to a mighty fun weekend. The added bonus will be a mercifully short work week. Sounds like a win/win situation to me!

----

FYI for Homer and anyone who actually listens to my RadioBlog... My May Top-10 is now available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home