echeblog

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Week In Review...

Sorry I haven't had much to say this week. The project I've been working on is getting ready to finish up. Certainly, I'm glad to be finished - its not exactly my dream job - and at the same time, I've met a lot of good people I am going to miss and the money was very good. So, the big question right now is, "What comes next?" Of course, I know well enough that something always comes up. I may not know what it is, but it always does. I'm only human, though. The knowledge that things always work themselves out doesn't really satisfy my desire for details. I know that things have been moving forward in my life - I can feel it. I just would be nice to have a better picture of where things are going to end up and how I'm gonna get there. Unfortunately, things don't usually work like that for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home