echeblog

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Cho!

Went to go see Margaret Cho in her Assassin Tour last night at the Dodge Theatre. OMG, Margaret was AMAZING. This is the second time I've seen her live -- the first time was her Notorious C.H.O. tour back in 2001, when she played at the Celebrity Theatre. This was definitely the better of the two performances, by far. Ranks up with I'm the One That I Want as her best. Didn't have anything QUITE as memorable as "Assmaster" but she kept me consistently rolling throughout. She did this impression of Bjork that was just hysterical... and she gave me some haunting images of Laura Bush and Barbara Bush that I'm trying to scrub from my brain, but can't. If you get a chance to see her, GO. If not, definitely rent it when it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home