echeblog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend Update

Sorry I've been gone for a while... I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately, but I wanted to give you guys an update. Last weekend was San Diego Pride. This is is my 6th straight year - its my gay tradition. It was great to spend a weekend with my friends and just have a good time. Friday night I went with Anthony, Chris & Jim over to The Flame. Saturday was the Parade and Tony Moran at the Sports Arena. It was my first time hearing Tony Moran and I was impressed. He's definitely on my list of DJs I'd pay to see again. Sunday was Manny Lehman at the Zoo Party. I'm not a big fan of Manny Lehman and I wasn't too excited that he was going to be playing the Zoo, but he did a pretty good job. He still wouldn't be at the top of my list if I was booking a Tea Dance, but I definitely enjoyed this set more than I have any of his other sets. Overall, San Diego was beautiful and I didn't want to come back.

This weekend was much more low key, which was just what I needed. Friday night Adam & I had Indian Food and watched Eating Out and Return of the King. Tony Moran was spinning at Flux Saturday night, but I decided to skip it - I had traffic school on Sunday and I had missed the first class and I didn't want to risk missing this one. Let me tell you how exciting that was... the only redeeming thing about it was a cute blond that was a couple of rows ahead of me. He was maybe cute enough to make up for an hour or two, but not anywhere near 8-hours cute. At least now its over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home