echeblog

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wedding Bells...

Tonight was the season premiere of Charmed, which I have been eagerly awaiting for quite some time. I must say, my expectations have definitely been fulfilled. First off, the episode kicked major ass. Looks like this season is gonna be great.

If you haven't already seen the premiere, I'm gonna give you a little spoiler... Phoebe meets her future husband, and he turns out to be the INCREDIBLY-MEGAHUNKY Jason Lewis. OH MY F***ING GOD. Wow.

Not only is the man just impossibly beautiful, but Phoebe has a premonition where she literally has wedding bells and sees him twirling her around in her wedding dress. Such an incredibly happy moment, especially when you've been following her character over the years...(Note to the Universe: I want a moment like that too with a super sweet, hunky guy like Jason Lewis! Sooner rather than later would be nice!)

Ah, I am SO looking forward to what is to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home