echeblog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Chad Allen

Dennis had commented on my previous Haiku that it appeared that Chad Allen was not aging well. Au contraire! Personally, I think he's MUCH more attractive now... Of course, I generally prefer guys who have matured a bit... A byproduct of being in my 30s now, I guess.

Anyway, Dennis raised a good point - while I enjoy the humor of watching religious conservatives go berzerko at the prospect of having a gay actor in one of their films, ultimately, Chad is an actor and should be judged by his performance. To boot, I'm rooting for any openly gay actors in the hope that more will take their lead and come out. I wish much success to the hunky Chad Allen.

Update: I also give Chad much props for the Aquaman T-Shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home