echeblog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

From Flab to Fab!

Ok, y'all, I need your help on this one. Adam and I were discussing our generally sloth-like behavior. As I've mentioned before, I did start going to yoga back in October. I enjoy it, but since I started this new job in November, my attendence hasn't been as frequent or consistent as I'd like. Add to that the reality that I haven't stepped foot in the gym in almost a year. Not so good.

It was not always this way -- I used to frequent the gym on a regular basis. I was actually on the skinny side (wasn't able to put on enough muscle to lean out the way I'd like, though...) Since that time, however, I think I've put my time to fairly good use, but I'm definitely aware that its time to return to a more balanced existance.

So, I guess the question is this: How the hell can I overcome the inertia (and reality that progress isn't usually as quick and dramatic as I'd like it to be) to get my fat ass moving? I figure some of you out there must have some suggestions, so now is the time to speak up. I may just find a way to reward y'all, should your suggestions be helpful.

This is your cue to leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home