echeblog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 9, 2008 @ Forbidden

I had another set at Club Forbidden in Scottsdale. I felt like I had a good set and everyone seemed to have a good time. I decided to do something a little differently this time -- I went ahead and wrote out my set list as well as kept track of the requests I got. In the future I'd like to link to where people can listen to and buy the tracks, if they're interested.

In the past I've had people who would ask me about tracks I've played and I've not been able to remember exactly what I've played. On a personal level, I'm trying to increase the value of my own work, so I figured that a good place to start keeping track of my sets and look back at what I played and why.

So, if you want to take a look inside my head and learn more about dance music and what a DJ does, go ahead and check it out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home