echeblog

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Perspective

I know I've gotten a little caught up in the Obama versus Hillary story, but today just reinforced what's really important about this next election.
John McCain has officially completed his transformation from a Maverick and "The Straight Talk Express" into Weathervane McCain. When a guy who spent years being tortured in a POW camp decides its ok for the US to torture, you know that he's sold his soul for the sake of the nomination.

I know there have been moments where I've felt like I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary if she won the nomination (and I still think she won't be able to pull it off) but with The Decider making it undeniably clear that McCain represents yet another term for Bush, I just don't think I could live with myself if I let that happen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home