echeblog

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Final Countdown...

Only a few more hours until the polls open for Election Day 2004. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be really happy when this freakin election is over already. And let me say that I'm pretty fucking tired of getting mailers, e-mails and calls telling me to vote. Of course, maybe that's because I sent my Early Voting ballot back a month ago. I guess I'm allowed to be annoyed because I already voted. To those of you who haven't, I blame you because I wouldn't be getting all this crap if the parties and political groups didn't think that you wouldn't vote unless they nagged the shit out of you. That being said, if you're thinking of voting for Bush, I guess that its really better if you stay home. I know I'm supposed to support the political process as a whole and let each vote be counted and all that, but we have a long proud tradition in this country of voting early and often for the candidates we like and throwing out the votes of candidates we don't like... Heh.

Seriously, I hate to chime in when you have a million other broken records saying it already, make sure you vote tomorrow... Participation in the political process is important... even if you (*cringing*) vote for Bush. "{Subliminal message on}Vote for Kerry!{Subliminal message off.}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home