echeblog

Monday, November 01, 2004

I think I'll purge and eat again...

Adam and I went out for Indian food tonight for dinner. I had been having a craving for Indian food for the past few weeks. Normally I tend to do dinner on my own because its a pain in the ass to make plans with most of my friends spread around the Valley and I'm not sure which of them actually enjoy Indian food. Fortunately, Adam lives about 2 miles from me and he was strongly in favor of Indian food. We ended up heading to The Royal Taj, on Broadway and McClintock in Tempe (for those of you who know the area) and I would definitely recommend it. (Keep in mind that I am hardly an expert on Indian cuisine) I had the Chicken Tikka Masala and Adam ordered something with okra in it. I had never tried okra before, but it worked for me. Good food and excellent conversation with Mr. Donut Jelly himself. The only downside is that Adam will be off galavanting in Paris soon. He's even missing my birthday. That makes me very sad. Who will have Indian food with me then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home