echeblog

Monday, December 06, 2004

Back On Track

It's been a challenging few weeks, although I can't say things have been really THAT bad. I think the biggest thing was the overall sense of being stagnant... it had been building up for a while and I just couldn't shake the feeling... fortunately, this past week has been exactly what I needed - time to really step back and reexamine what's been going on (or hasn't been going on) in my life and why.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always been aware of the Universe's hand in guiding my life... I'm not sure that I always looked at it as a positive thing -- especially when I was younger I was just acutely aware that things just didn't work for me the way we're taught that they work... It's hard to explain and in the past couple of years I've gotten used to that guidance being a little more subtle. The past few weeks have been quite a reminder that I require something more dramatic sometimes.

In any event, at the very least, spending a while feeling off center really has made me appreciate how good it feels to be back on track. I wish there was some kind of magic formula to get back to that point, but the only way for me to get back there is to work through whatever has been yanking me off center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home