echeblog

Thursday, December 02, 2004

A Little Pick-Me-Up

I know I've been a little bitchy, but I decided that it's time to have a little attitude adjustment. I thought of doing an Annie Lennox and making a list of 1000 Beautiful Things. Well, let me tell you, fellas, I didn't make it past the first one because when Ben Browder is alive and breathing on this planet, do you really need the other 999? The man is absolute perfection. Strong, handsome, charming, intelligent... incredible smile, incredible body, and supposedly HUNG, HUNG, HUNG. I know he's straight, married and has kids, but I'm putting the Universe on notice that this is the type of guy I want (with him being gay and unmarried, of course.) I know it's a lot to ask for, but hey, I've been a VERY good boy the past 31 years and I deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home