echeblog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Eye Candy

Its been suggested that I've bought into the smooth, shaven, stereotypical image of gay beauty. Nothing could be further from the truth! I am more than happy to celebrate hot, hairy studs when I'm able to find them. This fine specimen happened to be on Gay.com this evening. He's got a little bit of a sneer going, ala Jonny. I'm not necessarily a huge fan of piercings, but it looks VERY hot on him. All in all, someone I would undoubtedly sleep with, given the opportunity. Some guys have a cute, lovable look to them while, for me, this guy gives me the "let's get dirty and have fun" kinda vibe. A rare few can manage to combine the incredibly sexy and lovable "I want to wrap my arms around him and love him" kind of vibe. The best example I can give you? Scott of Wicked Man fame. That being the case, there's definitely something to be said about a guy who just exudes sex. He's definitely got my stamp of approval!