echeblog

Friday, August 26, 2005

SO much better...

What a difference a day makes... Last night was the "Sneak Peak" party at Club Miami. I have to admit that after Wednesday night, I didn't feel good and was dreading having to go back... that was SO not the feeling I was expecting. Fortunately, we got the technical issues sorted out a little while before we opened last night. We had a much larger crowd last night -- Todd, the owner, was telling me that they had 1200 people come throught Miami and Amsterdam last night, which I can scarcely believe. To boot, I finally settled in and was able to find the right music for the crowd, which I don't think happened on Wednesday. All in all, I felt SO much better - I certainly wasn't perfect, mix-wise, but I felt like I did a good job, even though I know I have a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to tonight -- and if any of you guys are in Phoenix, I hope you guys come check us out -- I hope I can make it worth the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home