echeblog

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Crack Whore

Ok, I just got Rob Bresney's Free Will Astrology this morning and this was the my entry for the week. It was so freakin' funny that I just had to share it with you. Just classic! Those people at Spike TV are MESSED UP.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): I couldn't believe the show I saw on the cable channel Spike TV: "Blind Date with a Crackwhore. (NOT WORK SAFE!)" Fred, a twenty-something stockbroker, got set up on a date with Propecia, a fortyish crackwhore. I watched with horrified fascination as she rejected all his genteel attempts to create rapport, constantly turning the conversation back to where they could score some crack. I bring this to your attention, Scorpio, in hopes it will serve as a shining example of how *not* to proceed in the near future. You have in place everything you need to experience a week full of intensely meaningful adventures with allies who bring out the best in you. Therefore, don't flirt with senseless, random distractions--like blind dates with crackwhores, for instance. And don't do what I did, which is waste precious time entranced by stupid crap. Give every spare moment to capitalizing on the integrity-filled success that's available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home