echeblog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Relax!

I know I haven't been blogging much this past week - basically, the project I was working on finished up a week from last Friday and I was enjoying having time off. Aside from round two of yoga, on Friday (I'm sticking with it, despite the fact that its F'in hot in that studio), I haven't done a whole lot besides sleep, eat, and play Fable - The Lost Chapters. Of course, there's always DJing on Fri & Sat nights... for those of you who are curious, things are going much, much better. I think I've settled in and I'm getting much better... and there are some hot guys to watch on the dance floor.

Anyway, a week off was nice, but it looks like my relaxation time is over. AmEx has called back and wants me back for another 6-8 weeks. That's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home