echeblog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What's in a name?

As I mentioned previously, my car died over the weekend. I had it since my last year in law school and I had been thinking about getting a new car for a while. That being said, I got home from LA and woke up the next day to the news that the engine had blown a rod and that it probably wasn't worth fixing. I had really gotten used to not having to make a car payment, but once I got over the anxiety, I finally realized that it was time to get the new car I had been waiting for.

And here it is! Woo hoo! A 2002 Mini Cooper.

I do, however, need some help. I had looked at another one which was silver, which I was going to name "Anderson." (Silver, Anderson COOPER, get it?) This one, however, is blue, which is my favorite color, so I'm glad I ended up with this one. I'm having trouble coming up with a cool nickname, so I need your help. Go ahead and leave your suggestions in the comments and I'll try to come up with a suitable reward for the one who comes up with the winning name. (In the event of a tie, I'll give the reward to whoever came first.) So, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home