echeblog

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I Heart Brady

Ok, he's not shirtless in this one but here's a shot of Brady Quinn from yesterday's media day at Sun Devil Stadium. To his left is Bob Golic, who you might remember from Saved By The Bell: The College Years. Bob is an ugly mutt, but he played for ND back in the late 70s and I'm sure he would be able to get you some good dirt on Saved By The Bell's Screech.

A little over 24 hours before I head out to LA... I'm not really sure how I'm going to make it through these next few days, especially dancing all night on Sunday after DJing tonight. I'm getting a twinge of tendonitis in my left Achilles, so I'm going to have to be very careful.

I can't finish without a gratuitous manshot. Since I brought up Saved By The Bell, I have to say that Mark Paul-Gosselaar has grown up into a pretty damn attractive adult. I don't watch NYPD Blue (is that still on?) but apparently he's a decent actor to boot. Who would guessed that our boy would graduate from Bayside High and reach such heights? It does make me a tad bit teary-eyed. How quickly they grow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home