echeblog

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

American History

historyIn honor of school being back in session, I decided to give everyone a little bit of an academic refresher... American History, to be exact. Back in high school I had a very hot, hunky history teacher who also served as assistant football coach. Even though I pretty much already knew what he was teaching, he always had my complete attention. Well, I don't know what he's doing these days, but here's the next best thing -- the Naughty American History Game! Answer 8 questions about American History and your hunky online teacher takes it off. The first couple of questions are usually pretty easy, but there are some random questions that I wouldn't have expected. Truth be told, it took me quite a few tries before I got to finally see some cock-a-doodle-doo. Go ahead and try it -- you might learn something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home