echeblog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fucktard

Last night the new book club I'm in had its second meeting. I was looking forward to it and I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with the guys -- its a great bunch. We're still defining the rules of the types of books we're choosing, etc. So, last night the rule was that we were going to choose names out of a hat and whoever got picked would choose the next book. My friend, A., who I invited to the group was chosen and decided that we were going to read Bill O'Reilly's new book, "because it woudl be a good for us to know what those other people are reading." A book club of 6 or 7 gay men reading Bill O'Reilly? Let me say that I was NOT happy with the idea, but rules are rules. I am NOT looking forward to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home