echeblog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fascade

I think I've mentioned it before here on the blog, but I Heart Huckabees is one of my all-time favorite movies. Along with the uber-hunky Mark Wahlberg, it also stars Lily Tomlin and Dustin Hoffman, both of whom are brilliant actors, the type of people you consider at the top of their craft. They've also been around for a while, so you figure they've worked off the rough edges that you find with young celebrities. No Britney-esque shaved heads here!

Anyway, I recently ran across some outtakes from Huckabees that aren't of the sort they put in your funny blooper reels... (NSFW)




I guess my point is this -- sometimes its easy to forget that everybody has this side of them, even those we look up to. For me it was a great reminder that everybody is human.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home