echeblog

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hmm...

Yesterday I found out that I got a phone interview with the ACLU of North Carolina. Last week I had an interview in town with GoDaddy.com... I was glad that I had gotten an interview finally, but was a little disappointed that it was looking like things were going to keep me in town. I've spent the past several days trying to warm up to the idea of staying in Phoenix. Now I've finally gotten a nibble at a job out of town that I think I would enjoy more but would pay less and is on the wrong coast. My first instinct is to say, I'll go through the interview just for the experience, but I wouldn't take the job if I had another choice. Instead, I think I'm going to imagine the possibilities if I went out there and be willing to accept that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home