echeblog

Saturday, December 25, 2004

HO HO HO?

I was really hoping that this was the year that Santa finally got it right... Unlike other people out there, I did not get convicted for insider trading, steal a fetus from a pregnant woman or send American troops into battle without sufficient armor or equipment. I did not start a brawl during an NBA game, I have not caused the extinction of any animals and I have certainly not had my business file bankruptcy while starring in a reality show premised on my business saavy. In fact, I've tried to help a couple of friends find jobs while I look for one myself, I've been doing my part to help put an end to world hunger, and I wake up every night at 3am to let my cat inside when he's meowing at my window. In short, not only have I not been a BAD boy, I think I've been quite a GOOD boy. So, I went to bed last night full of expectation. I had to be at the top of the "good" list.

When I woke up this morning, I opened my eyes, hoping to finally see the man I've been asking for. Unfortunately, all I got was a new sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home