echeblog

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Job News

It's been about a month since I had interviewed at GoDaddy and I hadn't gotten any word from them... two weeks since I had heard from the recruiter in LA and my former co-worker here in town. In short, I was getting a little antsy on the job front -- what was going on? Something's gotta resolve itself soon, right? Well, I finally got a call from GoDaddy a little while ago. I thought the interview had gone pretty well, so I figured that I had a pretty good shot at it. At the same time, as the guy started speaking I remember thinking, "Oh God, does this mean I really have to go work there?" I know I've been hoping to finally get things going, but that's really not the reaction I was expecting. Well, the Universe made sure I didn't have to worry about that since GoDaddy went ahead and hired someone else. Maybe I should be profoundly disappointed, but I'm not. I just have the anxiety of not knowing what the hell is finally gonna emerge from the pipeline. I also just found out that the opening with the ACLU of Southern California I had really wanted appears to have been filled. Hmpf.

I'm just repeating my mantra - the right job is on it's way... the right job is on it's way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home