echeblog

Friday, January 14, 2005

Hot Straight Guys

What a difference a couple of days and half an hour makes. The vast majority of my body is no longer sore, with the exception of my calves, so I went back to the gym today for an upper body workout. I went roughly half an hour later than I had the past couple of times and I was pleasantly surprised at the number of hot guys that had been conspicuously absent on Wednesday. While the one really big guy I had seen on Monday wasn't there, he was replaced by a few guys that were very well built but otherwise normal looking. It was a very nice change and put it together with finally finding my MP3 player and bringing it with me made my workout fly by. There were also a couple of hot staff people there that I hadn't seen before, in addition to the trainer that I hoping to give a tongue bath at some point. All in all, it was quite a productive session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home