echeblog

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Big And Dumb

I decided to have a little change of pace on the blog today. Anyway, let me start off by saying that at my core, I'm definitely a love and relationship kinda guy. I value intelligence, heart and a sense of humor. I'd rather spend an evening talking with someone I really connect with than having great sex.

That being said, I was talking with Rusty and we both agreed - big and dumb is HOT. It pretty much betrays all my relationship principles, but it's true. There's just something about a big freakin meathead that's hard to resist. Paulie and I always refer to that as "The Land of Duh." A great freakin place to visit, I must say. I've never tried dating anyone from the Land of Duh, but then again, I'm very picky when it comes to dating.

Of course, that's not to say all big guys are dumb - not true at all. I've met some very intelligent guys with pecs larger than my head.

I guess the whole point of Big and Dumb is that you don't have to overthink things around them. Just remember: Beef, it's what's for dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home