echeblog

Thursday, May 26, 2005

D'oh!erty

I don't know if I've mentioned this before on my blog, but let me say it now that I love me some Charmed. The show, about three sisters who are also witches, used to include Shannon Doherty. Shannon was fired from the show after three seasons. Jump back a few years - you might remember Shannon on the 90s favorite, 90210 as Brenda, one of the show's main stars... until she was fired from the show. Well, apparently Shannon has just accomplished the "Power of Three" of a different sort. She was starring in a new UPN comedy called Love, Inc. Well, emphasis on WAS, since news is that, once again, she was fired from the show.

I don't keep to current on things, but from what I've heard, Shannon has always had a reputation as an
überbitch. I guess getting fired from three shows will tend to confirm that. Well, here's to you, Shannon! I loved you in Heathers. The role fit you so well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home