echeblog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A quick look!

I figured that I've talked so much about the new club that I would go ahead and give you a look at where I've been spending my time.

This is a shot of the club from the DJ booth before it opened on Wednesday. Its not the hugest of spaces, but when you consider that there's another bar attached to it, it should be a decent sized dance space. Of course, the other strange thing is to see it with the lights on.

Here's a ground level view of the bar. I've heard a little grumbling that the lights are a little bright for a dance club, but hopefully we'll get that worked out soon. Personally, I love that usually the club is filled with blue -- my favorite color. I wasn't the one who came up with that, but for me it feels like its very much my space.

And finally, here's another shot from the booth from Thursday night's VIP Opening Party. Again, the place is lit up in blue, which I just love. And it was packed, which I hope is a harbinger of good things to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home