echeblog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Wow...

Its been a long week... DJing 4 days in a row is a little much. Very up and down -- Wednesday and Friday were kinda rough and Thursday and Saturday both went really well. I keep reminding myself that there's definitely a learning curve with it and its going to take time to get where I want to go. I've been glad that I've picked up a lot very quickly, even though I still have a lot to learn.

I really had my reservations on being a DJ. Its not something that I dreamed of doing when I grew up... but I'm so glad that I decided to take a chance... When I was playing Saturday night, even though I was far from perfect and made plenty of mistakes, everything felt so incredibly right. Its a feeling I'm so thankful I've had the chance to experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home