echeblog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Shatner Sings!

I'd love to be able to tell you I've been having my best birthday ever. Truth be told, things have been pretty blah today... fortunately, I've stumbled on this little gem that may make up for all the blah in one fell swoop.

Back in the early days of the Internet, I had stumbled upon one of the world's hidden wonders -- could it be? William Shatner does a cover of Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds?! Indeed. I was strangely fascinated, much like when you pass a wreck on the highway - no matter how much you try to turn away, you're compelled to look.

Fast forward 10 years or so and I discover that someone has done a video for the song. OMG, HOW BRILLIANT! This is just what I needed for my B-Day! Well, that and an orgy with several large, muscled studs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home