echeblog

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Brady!


After my trip to LA for New Year's Day, I'm rushing home Monday morning to catch Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl. Now, I'd be going to the game regardless, but one of the highlights of ND's team is the amazing and talented hotness that is Brady Quinn. I've had an entry featuring Brady shirtless at the beginning of the season. Well, O-Zone took pictures of ND's first practice and we've got a nifty shot of Brady stretching. Yes, he's got a bit of an odd expression, but hey, he's in the middle of a stretch. Regardless, the man is HOT. Sure, he's much too young for me, of course (and presumably straight) but he's another great reason to cheer for the Irish.

GO IRISH! CRUSH THOSE NUTS!

Update: Brady has announced that he will return for his senior season. Not earth-shattering, but good news nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home