echeblog

Monday, July 17, 2006

GalacticAWESOME!

I was expecting a pretty low key day after a weekend filled with craziness of my own making. I went to my mailbox and what did I find? The August issue of Out, featuring the ultra-hot Jamie Bamber (Apollo from Battlestar Galactica) on the cover. Well shoot my load and call me squishy, that sure brightened my day! I have been undergoing SEVERE Galactica withdrawal these past few months. I've mentioned this before but the combination of Apollo and the ruggedly handsome and hunky Helo are the threesome of my wildest masturbatory fantasies. Its great to see a gay magazine acknowledge the sci fi phenomenon -- I've always been a sci fi geek and its nice to know that I'm not the only gay man out there who loves sci fi. Its even better to see Bamber's scruffy mug and a get a peek at that hairy chest. Season 3 starts October 6th. I'm not sure how I can hold out until then... but what choice do I have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home