echeblog

Monday, July 02, 2007

Damn, That's Nice...

I've mentioned recently that I've been in a bit of a funk lately. Its not like there's anything truly catastrophic going on -- to the contrary, its like things have been kind of blah for a while. That's not to say things couldn't stand some improvement, but its been painfully obvious that the only thing that's really going to turn things around here is a change in attitude. So, today I've been trying to find things around me to appreciate. There are your old standards: family, friends, health, blah blah blah. Yes, I'm thankful for all those, but what about the good stuff? (That's a joke, k?) So, leave it to my good friend Alex to provide me with something I can really appreciate. I don't know where they grow these veal, but I hope they keep em coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home