echeblog

Monday, January 10, 2005

Back to the Gym


It's been a long time in coming and I had been telling myself that it was time for quite a while... Yes, I've finally gone back to the gym. I have to admit that I used to really look forward to working out. Over the past couple of years, however, I had really shifted focus on other things in my life that I wanted to concentrate on. No regrets about that. In any event, though it had taken me a while to get back, it didn't take long to remind me what I really loved about going to the gym: hot, sweaty, prime beef the visceral feeling that goes along with the knowledge that I'm taking care of myself, inside and out. As I pumped out my first few sets of leg presses in a long, long time, I looked around at some of the hot pieces of manflesh dedicated, upstanding young men around me. My groin heart filled with lust admiration as I wondered what it would take to persuade them to let me deepthroat them achieve a similar level of physical achievement. In any event, it was quite an inspiring experience. I think I'm going to take a moment to jerk off meditate about the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home