echeblog

Monday, January 10, 2005

Carolina Blue

I had my phone interview with the ACLU of North Carolina yesterday. I felt like the interview went pretty well, though having the interview on the phone was difficult - I am usually pretty relaxed and deliberate in interviews and having the interview over the phone ended up with me being a little rushed and not as thought out as I normally like. That being said, I felt like the interview went reasonably well. The position was for a Staff Attorney, which from looking at the job description, I felt like I could handle. After talking with the director, I learned that the Staff Attorney is the ONLY attorney in the office -- it's a small office with only 4 employees total. Essentially, that means there is a LOT more responsibility than I was counting on. I had very mixed feelings when I found that out. In any event, I gave it my best shot and I think it was a good experience regardless of whether I get the job or not. We'll see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home