echeblog

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bad Habits

I know made this uber-optimistic entry a couple of days ago -- I was all geeked up about being willing to finally start living my life differently in order to bring about more enjoyable results. Albert Einstein once said that insanity meant "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Insights are wonderful and all, but when it comes down to it, unless you're willing to actually change what you're doing, nothing really changes.

Sometimes we get a reminder that even though we think things are different, we're still up to the same old bullshit. I wish change could come around easily (sometimes it does, I guess) but most of the time I think its mostly hard work. I guess my basic point is this -- its great to say you're ready for change in your life but that's not really true until you're ready to do what needs to be done and have the determination to see things through. One thing to remember is to never oppose a determined Scorpio. I'm done just talking.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home