echeblog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mariel

Ok, I know I griped on my birthday about the crappy mood I was in... sometimes when you're trying to bring about changes in your life its easy to get caught up in the impatience of wanting things to happen RIGHT NOW. I confess, that's one of my MOs - I want something and I want it NOW. But as I've mentioned before, I'm really feeling like maybe its time for the pieces to come together... and since I've done my best to emerge from that way crappy mood, I can look at some smaller things, like meeting some new people, finally leaving the club and things seemingly going reasonably well at work and finally feel like things really are on track. Hell no, things ain't perfect, but the feeling that things are finally moving is a VERY good thing.

I'm having a Muriel's Wedding moment -- "My name's Mariel... I'm a completely different person..." Maybe I really will escape in Porpoise Spit, find a hunky husband of my own and finally be able to say, "My life's better than an ABBA song... BETTER than Dancing Queen!" Of course, hopefully it'll all turn out MUCH better than it did for Muriel.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home