echeblog

Monday, December 04, 2006

Reichen

Apparently, its official -- Reichen and Lance are Splitsville. I know the corpse of their relationship hasn't even had time to cool yet, but can I say that Lance Bass is SO not hot? For those of you who haven't been following along with my every blog entry the past couple of years, here's an echeblog flashback to my accounts of a Reichen appearance here in Phoenix. He was only a minor celebrity back then, though still gracious (and a little tipsy). Certainly the whole Lance Bass episode has raised his profile quite a bit -- we'll see if its enough to jumpstart Reichen's acting career. I have no idea if he has any acting talent but that's hardly necessary to make in Hollywood, right? In any event, that's the end of one of the few gay celebrity power couples -- and it happened without any ugly reality TV shows, ala Britney/K-Fed or Whitney/Bobby. I guess that's the measuring stick of true equality -- to hell with marriage rights, when will gay celebrity couples have shows featuring their intimate details?

Here's another Reichen-related echeblog flashback!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home